*Please note that we are not currently accepting volunteers for the Jesus Trail. If you are interested in volunteering, you may fill out this form and we may contact you as needs arise. If you are interested in volunteering at the Fauzi Azar Inn, please contact Maoz Inon.
We welcome volunteers on the Jesus Trail to help with a wide variety of as-needed tasks, including:
- video editing and production
- graphic design
- orienting hikers
- blogging and enhancing our social networking presence
- cleaning up trash along the trail
- helping out at local accommodations
- answering questions from prospective hikers
- a variety of other tasks depending on your skill set
Typically, volunteers stay in Nazareth anywhere from six months to a year. The Jesus Trail in partnership with the Fauzi Azar Inn is usually able to provide free or inexpensive housing for volunteers in single-gender dormitory accommodations. Not able to travel to Israel? You can support the Jesus Trail project from your home country by volunteering to promote the trail, help with translation projects, etc.
Please fill out form below for further information about volunteer opportunities at this time.