Jesus Trail Tours offer maximum flexibility so you travel at your own pace– set off on the trail when you’re ready, walk as quickly or as slowly as you wish, choose where and when you eat lunch, linger for hours at sites of interest to you and feel free to bypass a site that doesn’t tickle your fancy. We provide a detailed up-to-date guidebook with accurate maps, a detailed personalized orientation and phone support along the trail. Enjoy all the rewards of independent travel with none of the hassles!
|2013 Fall Tours
||2014 Spring Tours
||2014 Fall Tours
Self Guided Tours – Pricing per person:
- Private single room: $1099
- Private double/twin room: $899 (min. 2 people, 7% discount on groups of more than 4 people)
- Private triple room: $799 (minimum 3 people)
Guided Tours – Pricing per person (6 day/5 night):
- Private single room: $1309
- Private double/twin room: $1109 (min. 2 people, 10% discount on groups of more than 6 people)
- Private triple room: $1009 (minimum 3 people)
*Guided Tours are guided on four walking days, minimum five people in group. If minimum group size is not met 4 weeks prior to starting date, tour will be cancelled or there will be an option to run tour as a self-guided with reduced rates.
Family Tours – Pricing for family of four (10 day/9 night):
- Private quad room: $3999 (1 double bed and 2 single beds)
- View family itinerary and package details
In order to book a Jesus Trail Tour, you first need to fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly with a price quote based on your dates and package type.
Good to know:
- Each day will involve 4-6 hours of moderate walking.
- Bring comfortable broken-in footwear.
- Carry at least 1-2 liters of water with you each day. Refill often.
Self-guided and Guided Packages Price Includes (View family package details):
- 5 nights accommodations
- 3 dinners and 4 breakfasts
- Orientation in Nazareth
- Hiking the Jesus Trail guidebook (1 per group) and maps
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Shuttle back from Capernaum to Tiberias
- Nazareth Village Tour
- Health and Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Arrival Day, Dinner on second day in Nazareth, Dinner and lodging on last night
- Entry fees to Zippori and Arbel National Parks and Capernaum historic site
- Transfer from/to airport
These accommodations have been carefully selected for their comfort, location, friendliness and character, and are subject to availability. If the accommodation described is not available we provide an alternative with the same standard of comfort & price.
We will transport your luggage from one accommodation to the next. You only need to carry your backpack during the day! Luggage transfer is limited to 2 pieces (bags or suitcases) for private single packages and 3 pieces total for private double/twin packages.