A new way to experience the Jesus Trail: Camping under the stars!
Note: This tour is currently not being run. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This new tour package gives the unique and authentic experience of hiking the Jesus Trail with overnight camping with full logistical support. Support staff will set up camp each night, equipped with toilets, sleeping mattresses, tents, firewood, food and water, and charging station. Your luggage will be transferred from camp to camp, allowing you to walk with only a daypack. The journey begins in Nazareth, Jesus’ boyhood home, and follows the footsteps of Jesus visiting biblical and historical sites, diverse communities, and spectacular landscapes. In the evenings we will relax around the campfire, sharing meals and stories together. The expedition will conclude with a weekend on the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 1: Sunday: Arrival to Nazareth with shuttle from TLV or JLM, overnight at the Fauzi Azar Inn, dorm bed
- Day 2: Monday: Hike from Nazareth to Cana, overnight camping
- Day 3: Tuesday: Hike from Cana to Lavi, overnight camping
- Day 4: Wednesday: Hike from Lavi to Arbel, overnight camping
- Day 5: Thursday: Hike from Arbel to Hakuk beach, overnight camping
- Day 6: Friday: Hike from Hakuk via mt Beatitudes to Capernaum , two nights camping at Amnun beach
- Day 7: Saturday: Campsite at Amnun
- Day 8 Sunday: departure
Included in price:
- Shuttle to Nazareth from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- 1 overnight night in Nazareth, dorm bed + breakfast
- 6 overnights at campsites
- Daily luggage transfers from camp to camp
- Mattress + blanket
- Full board meals (cooked at camp): breakfasts, packed lunches, dinners, coffee and tea
- Charging station for electric devices
PRICE – 630 USD PER PERSON
This is a group tour which is based on a minimum number of participants. If the minimum number isn’t met prior to departure, the tour will be cancelled and a full refund issued.